Toys Return/Cancellation Policies
- You must contact SpaceToys.com to get an RMA
(returned merchandise authorization) number before returning any item. Any item(s) received
without an RMA will be refused.
- Defective returns are eligible for replacement
or merchandise credit only.
- Defective returns are eligible for return only
within 30 days of sale to the retail consumer. After
30 days, the consumer must return the product to
the manufacturer's authorized warranty station for
warranty repair. Under any circumstance, defective
returns will not be accepted after 180 days from
SpaceToys.com invoice date or within 30 days of
retail sale, whichever is shorter.
- A copy of the Space Toys E-mail invoice
must be included with all defective returns. All
items must be returned complete and with all original
parts/documentation. Incomplete returns will incur
a 20% manufacturer/refurbishing fee.
- Items showing installer or consumer abuse will not be accepted.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on preordered items.
- Products must be returned unopened and in saleable condition
- Returns will be credited at the price paid on the E-mail invoice
or current selling price, whichever is lower, less any restocking
- We do not accept returns on custom made items. In these cases
all sales are final.
- Space Toys is not responsible for late items or any
charges created by delay in delivery.
- Non-defective products may be returned at Space
Toys's discretion and will be credited at the
current Space Toys selling price less a 20% restocking
fee and shipping. No returns will be accepted
after 30 days.
- Non-defective returns will only be accepted for
items featured for sale in current Space Toys publications.
- Space Toys will only accept products purchased from Space Toys.
- Sales of closeout items are final. Only defective
products may be returned for credit as per normal
Space Toys policies.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Items designed for consumer use but used commercially are not
eligible for return.
- Allow 10 business days for processing returns.
- Credit will not be issued until Space
Toys has received and examined the returned merchandise.
- All claims for damage/pilferage must be filed
with delivering carrier within 15 days of receipt. Space Toys cannot file this for you.
- Save all boxes & packing material!
- All claims for shortages/mis-shipments/ mis-billings must be
made within 10 days of receipt.
- If you choose for international items to ship via USPS.com we will not assume any responsibility for the item on the delivery time frame or condition of the delivered item.
- If the cancellation is requested after an item has been shipped. You may be charged a 10% credit card/paypal processing fee.
- When cancelling a space suit order you may also be charged a 10% credit card/paypal fee depending on where the suit is in the production process. We will be let you know the updated ship times for the suits, but please be aware we cannot guarentee delivery dates for items shipped USPS.com. Please let us know if you have a date requirement. email@example.com. Thanks!
Please Contact Us with any
additional questions or concerns.
has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate
our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the
information gathering and dissemination practices for Space Toys
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose
problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
cart, and affiliate information.
Our site's registration form requires
users to give us contact information (like their name, email,
and postal address).
Contact information from the registration forms is
used to ship purchases and information about our company. The customer's
contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer when
Our site uses an order form for customers to request
information, products, and services. We collect contact information
(like their email address), financial information (like their account
or credit card numbers), and unique identifiers (like a pets name).
Contact information from the order forms
is used to ship purchases and information about our company.
The customer's contact information is also used to get in
touch with the visitor when necessary.
Financial information that is collected
is used to bill the user for products and services.
Unique identifiers (such as a pets name) are collected
from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity, and for use as
account numbers in our record system.
This site contains links to other sites. Space Toys is not responsible for the
privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message
boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please
remember that any information that is disclosed in these
areas becomes public information and you should exercise
caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Choice/Opt-Out of Contact List
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send mail to the following
postal address: SpaceToys.com, 742 McKendrick ST SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy
statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with
this Web site, you can contact: